The RAAA, Inc. Officers shall serve a two year term ending in June 2011 term.
- Kendall Hall - President
- Kendall is a 1988 graduate of Rutgers College and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. She has actively been involved in running various aspects of RAAA, Inc. since 2001. She previously served as the Vice President and Treasurer.
- Squire J. Servance, Esq. - Vice-President
- Squire is a 2004 graduate of the School of Engineering and holds a Bachelor of Science with a double major in biomedical engineering and cell biology and neuroscience from Rutgers University, School of Engineering in 2004. In 2008, he earned both a J.D. from Duke University School of Law as well as a M.B.A. with a concentration in corporate finance and a Certificate in Health Sector Management from Duke University, Fuqua School of Business.
- Phil Lewis - Treasurer
- Phil is a 1978 graduate of Rutgers College and a 1994 University College graduate. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Scienes and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Recording Secretary
- The office of Recording Secretary will be appointed by the Executive Board.
The Elections Committee extends its warmest appreciation to the outgoing Executive Board for their dedicated service and unwavering support of Rutgers African-American Alumni Alliance (RAAA), Inc.
- Juanita Lewis - President and recently named President Emeritus
- Ida McIntyre - Recording Secretary
- Maisha L. Aziz - Vice President/By-Laws
- Anthony Culpepper - Membership Chair
- Jesse Stubbs, Esq. - Parliamentarian/By-Laws